Effective date: August 29, 2019
Mandy Candy’s pole dance studio operates the https://mandycandy.studio Website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use: what personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (personal data). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (usage data). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & cookie data
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Mandy Candy’s pole dance studio uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Transfer of data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Switzerland and process it there.
Mandy Candy’s pole dance studio may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mandy Candy’s pole dance studio
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Security Of Data: How we protect your data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://mandycandy.studio/privacy-policy/
- By mail: Bahnstrasse 25 8603 Schwerzenbach